Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Baskeball

Wow on a Tuesday morning we were getting ready to go to basketball. I was excited because we were going to have basketball for our kiwi sports for eight weeks.

Once we got into the court they started to tell us what to do. After that coach Bruce picked our teams, the teams names were lakers, power rangers, bulls and New Zealand breakers. My team was the lakers.
The first game we played we had to run and bounce the ball and go around the cone with one hand and my team won. The next game we played was when we had to run and get our cones and run back, we won again. The last game we played was the game I liked because we finally  got to shoot the ball into the hoop.

My favorite  part was when we did the last game because we got to
shoot it into the hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment