Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Term 3 Reflection


Learning Journal

Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.


I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:


1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? No because I have got into trouble many time.


2. What have you learnt this term? I have learnt about the olympics like about when it start and about Zeus and the rest.


3. What have you found easy this term? What I have found easy this term is my shapes because it was 3D and 2D.


4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? What I have found tricky and difficult this term was writing because I am in the second to lowest group.


5. Who  / what has helped you with your learning this term? The ones that help me the most was my teacher and my classmates


6. What could you change with your learning for next term? I could learn to listen to the instructions my teacher gives me when I am on the mat.



7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? To not mark around in the classroom and get straight on to my work and do not get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment